The SAS+ Learning Hub highlights external resources from organizations across the development and humanitarian sectors that share good practice and helpful lessons to inform ongoing transition processes or strategy development. The Hub includes transition strategies, detailed roadmaps, stories of post-transition transformation, and other initiatives and databases that relate to transitions.
We will continue to update this throughout the life of the program and encourage you to share other resources to highlight on the site.
Organizational transition strategies
- The Future of WeRobotics: We’re just getting started by WeRobotics
- Guide for Developing Sustainability and Transition Plans by USAID ASSIST Project
- Exiting / transitioning from international partnerships: a toolkit for small NGOs by INTRAC
- Endings as the overlooked stage of transformation by Louise Armstrong
- From Operations to Outcomes: A Policy Blueprint for Locally-Led Development by Humentum
- Road Mapping: Towards Self-Reliance by ChildFund New Zealand
- Re-Imagining the INGO (RINGO)
- The Movement for Community-Led Development’s (MCLD) Participatory Community-Led Development Assessment Tool
- Chronicles of A Transformative Movement: Strengthening Our Interconnectedness by Gunjan Veda, MA, MPA (MCLD)
- No Exit, Without an Entry Strategy: Transitioning UNMISS SSR Activities by Dr Jaïr van der Lijn, SIPRI
- Shaping a post-colonial INGO article by Anu Kumar
- Nuru Kenya: Five Years After Expatriate Team Exit by Pauline Wambeti
- The enriching, enabling, liberating experience of embracing change: How Transform Trade has navigated the journey towards becoming a locally led organization
- Why as an international NGO, we worked ourselves out of a job by Amanda Griffith
Have a resource you’ve developed or used during a transition process you’d like to share? Email Grace Boone at [email protected].